- Bluetooth music receiver is designed for Dock Speakers. It can be plugged into the Apple speaker or on Apple base 30Pin slot directly.
- It does not require any cables and batteries. Support digital products with bluetooth function, such as bluetooth cell phone, bluetooth PC, iPhone, iPad, Macbook, Samsung Galaxy S3, Android phones and other Bluetooth devices.
- Applicable with Bluetooth standard 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 + EDR devices.
- Long distance to play your favorite songs in your device through a Bluetooth connection.
- Powered from the dock speaker directly.
For Bose SoundDock, Only compatible with the newest generation sounddock series II & Portable which can charge iPhone(not iPod). NOT compatible with older generation Sounddock I and II that cannot provide charge to iPhone (not iPod). So please check your Sounddock before order! Just plug your iPhone on the dock, if your iPhone could be charged, that means your dock have the charge function and this is the right adapter for your Phone or tablet.
- Colour: Black
- Net Weight: 12.3g
- Size: 46*37*9mm
- Pairing code: 0000
- LED indicator: Red + Blue
- Bluetooth version: V2.1 + EDR, Class 2
- Bluetooth frequency range: 2.4GHz
- Connector: 30-Pin Dock
- Transmission distance: Up to 10 meters (33 feet, Depending on specific circumstance and the transmitter device)
ˇHow to use?
1. Plug the Bluetooth music receiver to dock speaker's 30 pin slot, you will see the receiver's led starts to flash blue and red alternately.
2. Once the receiver is plugged in, it will automatically enter in the pairing mode, at this time you can turn on your bluetooth device to search Bluetooth receiver "I-WAVE".
3. When receiver is detected, enter the pairing code "0000" and confirm.
4. After successful pairing, select the receiver from the bluetooth device list and press "connect".
5. After successful connecting, the indicator light of receiver will be blue flashing slowly.
ˇCompatible with as follow:
- Altec Lansing iM7, iMT325, iMT620, iMT810, T612
- Beats by Dr. Dre Beat by Dr. Dre, Beatbox
- Edifier M360, M35, M0, MKII
- Cyber Acoustics CA461 - Geneva Sound System Model L
- Harmon Kardon Go + Play Stereo
- Home iA100, iA17, iA5, iA63, iD37, iD8, iD91, iH16U, iH4, iH5, iH6, iP1, iP4, iP9, iP11, iP37
- iLuv iMM747
- JBL On Stage 3, On Stage 4, On Beat, On Beat Air, On Time 200P, On Time Micro
- Logitech S135i, S315i, S715i, Pure Fi Anywhere 2, Pure Fi Anywhere, S-0001, S135i, S315i, S715i
- Memorex MA9010MS
- Onkyo DS-A4 - Philips DC320/37, DCB291, DCB293, DCB352, DCD132, DCM2020, DCM230/37, DS1100, DS1200, DS3000, DS3510, DS7700
- Polk HD Radio I-Sonic
- Pyle Home PiDock 1
- Skullcandy Skull Candy pipe, Vandal S7LACZ-04
- Sony AIR-SW10Ti, ICF-7iP, ICF-C05iP, ICF-C1iPMK2, ICF-CS10iP, RDP-M15iP, RDP-M5iP, RDP-V20iP
- Yamaha PDX-11, TSX-70
- Some DFS sofa dock (EMOMO), Teknika clock radio dock, iLove clock radio.
and so on...
ˇNOT Compatible with as follow:
- Older Bose SoundDock Series 1 (One/ 1st Generation), Series 2
- Pure I-10
- B&W Zeppelin
- Sony CMT-BX77DBi , Sony HCD-BX77DBi
- Rothaudio CHARLIE 2.0
- Edifier iF360
- Logitech: S00100, S00067, Logic3
- YAMAHA TSX-140, YAMAHA CRX-550, YAMAHA YDS-12
- Philips: DS1100, DS850
- JBL On Stage 1, On Stage 2
- panasonic SC-HC20DB, SA-BTX70, home theatre system
- Klipsch I grove dock, InMotion dock
1 x New Bluetooth Music Receiver